PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 8th Feb 2016, 08:19
jamesgrainge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member currently PPL

Hi and good morning, just wanted to post introducing myself to the forum. I'm from England and currently studying for my PPL (which by the way is a nightmare with the weather in this country) and really wanted some help.

Posters can break it down as simple as they like but I'm not devoid of intelligence.

After doing my PPl I intend to do my night, multi and VMC rating. Then obviously I'm a qualified PPL. After this, and maybe a job upgrade/loan ots time for the CPL, after this its the Instrument Rating. Then maybe Type/apply for jobs. Is this a good route to go? I really want to fly but do not have the access to funds for an integrated program to get straight to an airline. Don't mind if it takes me 5 years plus, 27 now and looking to be qualified before I'm 35. Is it worth doing an instructor rating with my CPL? Any other tips or advice is greatly appreciated from anyone who has done it this way.