PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leave is out
Thread: Leave is out
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 17:32
Fire Ball XL5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Hey guys,
Does it really have to be this hard??? REALLY??
Seems every corner we turn we find one issue after another; Leave, monthly bids, 100 hour rosters, swap system, and trying to get ALT/and leave on an EK aircraft.
Transparency is a 4 letter word here at EK... they would rather you look forever for some God forsaken email sent a billion years ago and reference it....just like trying to find something in the OMA... Geez... does it have to be this hard??
At what point do you wake up and smell the coffee... This outfit is running on Redbull trying to put out fires, and put a smiley face on everything. Just like the "Happy News" you get from Gulf news.... It's simply fake.
God forbid all you holding "the bag" when ISIS or some other dumb **** decides to take revenge on the UAE... Thankfully... I'll be LONG gone!
Please don't take me wrong... the ONE thing I enjoy and respect here at EK is the crew I fly with.... but enough is enough...
While the "Bouncy Castle" keeps spewing kool-aid... I hope many who are of the ability, move... and move soon... let's make room for more folks willing to bet their career....