PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2016, 14:40
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spiro Agnew was an . He resigned as VPOTUS in disgrace and then was charged with extortion, tax fraud, bribery and conspiracy. He served time in jail, was disbarred as a lawyer and is considered by many to be the worst VPOTUS in American history.
All true. But Safire's nabobs term was VERY successful at turning around the popular wave of negativism of the time. I thought I'd try it here. Sorry if that offends you.

I don't believe anyone on this thread or other threads are a least bit impressed with your sick need to research develop and attach derogatory names to those that disagree with your statements and positions. So why don't you just give it up and stop the name calling - period?
I see. The phrase "sick need to research and develop and attach derogatory names" is not itself derogatory. Got it. "F-35 fanboy", "troll", "liar", "phony", "poser", "wannabe", etc (all names attached to me) are not at examples of derogatory name calling. Got it. Hypocrisy is noble and not at all dishonorable. Got it.

And since you missed my very transparent sarcasm last time and then denied it was sarcasm when I pointed it out, the last three items were sarcasm.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the F-35 Program is a disaster, it's late, it's not technically close to what was promised (including the engine), it's a poorly managed program and it's way, way, WAY over budget. IMHO, continuing on the track that it is on will weaken the US armed forces who will sacrifice sounder future programs and equipment while paying in years to come for this turkey, called the F-35. I don't think I can be much clearer in what I think of it.
Thanks for your (not so humble) opinion. Your position is quite clear and has been for some time. I have never doubted nor questioned the clarity of your opinion.

Now, excuse me if I repeat myself. Despite your deeply held and clearly stated opinion, several nations who understand the capabilities, the shortcomings, the problems, and the price of the F-35 much more deeply and extensively than you and every other person on this thread, and who understand the capabilities, lower prices, and availability of several alternatives to the F-35 have nevertheless chosen to buy the F-35. And are clearly doing so rather enthusiastically. That is a fact. Sorry if such facts offend you.