PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2016, 18:43
Turbine D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ken,
I thought the term fit well to describe the many on this thread who have made a hobby (and apparently some a profession) of pronouncing doom of the F-35. I also liked Spiro's "4H Club: Hopeless, hysterical, hypochondriacs of history." I chose to use the nattering nabobs of negativism term in reply to the charge of me being an "F-35 fanboy." If nabob is considered offensive, maybe I should switch to "F-35 4H Club".
Spiro Agnew was an . He resigned as VPOTUS in disgrace and then was charged with extortion, tax fraud, bribery and conspiracy. He served time in jail, was disbarred as a lawyer and is considered by many to be the worst VPOTUS in American history.

I don't believe anyone on this thread or other threads are a least bit impressed with your sick need to research, develop and attach derogatory names to those that disagree with your statements and positions. So why don't you just give it up and stop the name calling - period?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the F-35 Program is a disaster, it's late, it's not technically close to what was promised (including the engine), it's a poorly managed program and it's way, way, WAY over budget. IMHO, continuing on the track that it is on will weaken the US armed forces who will sacrifice sounder future programs and equipment while paying in years to come for this turkey, called the F-35. I don't think I can be much clearer in what I think of it.