PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Max Altitude after Diving (Scuba)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2003, 22:04
3top

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys!

Great info coming. I found finally a table that gives 0 hours waiting times according to requested flight altitude versus Rest Nitrogen Letters. I just have one hell of a problem loading the chart (some trouble with power point here...).

Of course I agree with "as low as possible", but with 20m and 1000 ft there should really be no problem - If I remember right at 1000ft and the highest Letter - L - it was off the total immersion time table as it approached 400 min allowable or so. I will certainly check this out and post it when I am done.

Flying Boat:
They "seem" to be proīs, on the other hand they are both overweight and at lunchtime they would stuff themselves with greasy chicken and fried rice!
I didnīt dive for a long time, but I do remember that we were urged to "refrain" from heavy food before diving.
They use regular air.

Crab:
As you said your max alt is 1000 for a "bent" diver, so the guy is already in trouble but you still can go to 1000.
My clients are not supposed to get themselves in deco troubles in the first place - the search is nothing for live or death, but scientific.

Keep it coming guys!

3top