PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 19:50
Courtney Mil

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
OK, I'll take one at a time.

H Peacock,

I have nothing to be defensive about. I am perfectly prepared to accept that the Shoreham accident MAY have been caused by pilot error and I shall certainly not argue with the official findings should that be the case. What I am absolutely NOT prepared to accept is people such as you arriving at their own conclusions WITHOUT knowing anything more than what they think they have seen on YouTube and what they have read in some rather poor newspaper articles, written by people who clearly do not understand aviation.

Your conclusion, based on a lot of assumption, may turn out to be right, but without seeing all the EVIDENCE and knowing all the facts, you are wrong to state your opinion as fact in public. If you wish to state your opinion, then fine, you have every right to do so. As I have every right to point out to you that none of us here are in possession of sufficient evidence to state it with much certainty.

Bigbux,

You appear to have picked up on a discussion that took place here some time ago. I seem to recall I may have answered a similar question at the time. If you can't find a response feel free to come back to me and I'll take a look back through the thread for you.