PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 14:31
pestilence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAA Baltic Aviation Academy

Quite "professional" staff, who cant' tell the difference between cat and mouse. I had a chance to talk to their project manager, after I was switched to other person to handle all my inquiries, apparently if you want start from zero to hero - ATPL , there is assessment fee 200 Euros, for English, Navigation, Motivation - sort of why should school choose you, if sort of I am enrolling to Cambridge or Oxford, they try to make themselves more appealing then they really are.

A representative told me that I don't have much too lose, apparently she didn't take into consideration that going to that country, staying in the hotel, and wasting your day or two for assessment, it's not much too lose, never mind it.

My research which I made about the company BAA - the Baltic Aviation Academy, it's part of AviaSolution Group, which was a part of Lithuanian Airlines, which got privatized by construction company, and CEO Vytautas Kaikaris the son of the companies CEO, was handed the company, soon after the company went bankrupt and got restructured into what we have today BAA Aviation. the small planet airlines, FlTechnics, I am not who is going comment on privatization issues but some Aviation professionals some very good ones abandoned this company.

The Small Planet Airlines has 89 ranking in whattheflight... and in telegraph new dated in 2015:" Complaints against Thomas Cook have risen by 4,000 per cent in just five years. But there's one airline that's even less popular" guess which one ?