PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane down off Pt Lonsdale
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2016, 21:25
Squawk7700

Received 193 Likes on 100 Posts
Atcnag, it's not so much what was written about them, it was the fact that HA wasn't there, didn't see the weather, didn't speak to any of the pilots, heard a second hand story from someone who didn't even go flying that day and then decided to become judge, jury and executioner with one foul post. I have no issue with anyone saying that it was caused by poor decision making, but second or third hand rumors followed by an unsubstantiated dig at dangerous PPL pilots as if a CPL, instructor or IFR pilot have never crashed!! I would have said the same thing in reply regardless of having known the pilots on board.

Sunfish, I won't bother to answer any of your questions as you've never answered mine nor bothered to ever respond to private messages of assistance to your enquiries regarding the built of your VFR Zenith aircraft through the SAAA from myself and other members of the Pprune and SAAA community. Your decision not to fly today anywhere in Victoria is yours alone as plenty of others are out there enjoying themselves in the air today.

Last edited by Squawk7700; 30th Jan 2016 at 21:43.