PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Theory exams and skill test on different (EASA) countries
Old 29th Jan 2016, 08:34
youngretired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Theory exams and skill test on different (EASA) countries

Hello,
I've started my PPL training in Italy. But I don't speak Italian.
Because the English question bank were not clear enough (nobody was sure if they are chosen from CPL question bank in English. usual PPL bank was in Italian), I'd like to take my exams in UK at CATS. So they approved before taking off to UK, because both countries are member of EASA, so it wouldn't be a problem.

I've done all my theoretical exams and came back in November. First I delivered my course completion certificate with results. Then they asked my proof of payment to the ground school because only the certificate is not enough somehow.

After delivering the credit card payment summary, now they are telling me 'you are the first one trying to do it in this way. we expect some more difficulties by arranging your skill test'. It's been 2 months waiting for it right now.

Do you have any suggestion or regulations to show them that I shouldn't need any difficulties do complete both tests in different countries?

Last edited by youngretired; 29th Jan 2016 at 08:43. Reason: practical exam to skill test