PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek: how many hours will you fly in February ?
Old 29th Jan 2016, 01:06
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apparently one of your colleagues has applied to EK as a DEC.
I may have been talking to the very man a couple of days ago. I didn't pry too much as there were others around but I got the impression that he probably won't make the move if he's successful but I've been wrong plenty of times before

As Dom said, we've got (had) a few EK refugees and they seem pretty happy here and prefer the lifestyle to EK. Actually, we've got two 777 captains but I've got my suspicions about one of them...the other is a top bloke. It's a shame that our network is so restricted, especially when compared to the likes of EK and it would be nice to fly something with nicer gadgets and TVs than the 767 but, at the end of the day, lifestyle is the No.1 factor and I think ours is not too bad. It could be improved upon and is certainly not perfect, so if PARC & CREW are reading this, get your act together!

I'm going for different shades of grey, rather than Dom's brown.....apparently it's more fun