PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2016, 23:19
Mydecember

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by louislv
Still haven't heard anything since medicals, my background check was submitted 27th dec so it's been over 4 weeks now, here's hoping!

I was told by a current Qf friend that he got 2 weeks notice before GS started. He is based in PER but GS was in Sydney. That doesn't mean it's all the same was just his experience I thought I would share. He wasn't working at the time either so he didn't need to put in notice.

Like I said was his experience doesn't mean it's the same for everyone

Good luck everyone X
OMG, I hope I hear soon. I almost died when I got a voicemail from them the other day, wanting me to send my passport photocopy which I had already sent through. Must mean they are working through them slowly but surely and at least that means they haven't lost my application. I applied for ASIC on the 6th of Jan and they said they are filling spots in ground school once all clearances have been received. I really hope mine is processed quickly for this reason. I've never been more ready. Good luck everyone!

In the meantime, I'm trying to put it out of my mind. Which is near impossible! I can't wait to start a new life.