PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GLASGOW 2
Thread: GLASGOW 2
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2016, 20:19
GLAEDI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CabinCrewe
Korea? where did that come from? From little acorns I suppose especially with commitment for more. Could follow a similar model to China BHX flights initially. I hope theyre not disappointed when they land!
Doubt they will be bookable outbound.
What's wrong with coming in to Glasgow, beautiful views of Ben Lomond, the Trossachs, Ayrshire Coast one way or the City of Glasgow the other way with the views of the Hydro, Uni of Glasgow and the Clyde. Also Glasgow Airport is a much nicer experience with regards International arrivals than other Scottish airports one of which has few air bridges and a Cow Shed for an arrivals hall!

I suspect that the tours will either arrive LHR dept Glasgow or vice versa. That way the first flight back to Seoul and last flight to Glasgow will not be empty. Also wonder if connection to the surrounding area for Korean companies I.e. Doosan Babcock may have swayed in Glasgow's favour. Lots of Doosan executives enjoy a bit of golf I hear. That may also be a factor with Cameron House, Mar hall & Turnberry nearby with their excellent golf courses.

Last edited by GLAEDI; 27th Jan 2016 at 20:21. Reason: Better English