PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation
Thread: Alpha Aviation
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2016, 08:11
EKX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Aiza

I'm not very rich, lol, so let's get that clear. I cannot afford for this to go wrong. It's a risk/reward balance and from what I've seen thus far, it seems like a lot of negativity is unjustified but of course, I started this thread and asked the question to get an insight so believe me I am listening to you and others with these concerns and voicing them.

I really do not know where this 28 cadets waiting comes from. I've brought it up numerous times and they say it's impossible that 28 people have had t wait more than 6 months, which I'm inclined to believe is true. But it does feel like a number plucked out of thin air. Can you provide me with the batch numbers that are waiting over 6 months? Or even PM me the names for even just half of those cadets you say are waiting so I can bring it up directly, because at the moment, just using the number 28 does seem too speculative!

So please, PM me just 14 of the names, or 10 if you want, who have waited over 6 months, and you have my word I will meet with Alpha this week, and bring to their attention and transcribe here what was said back to me. I think that's fair right? Because it is not just myself who will benefit from finding out whether or not it is true that 28 people are waiting - I know for sure there are many other potential Alpha students watching this thread closely...