PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick for PM
Thread: Dick for PM
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2016, 10:17
Horatio Leafblower

Received 33 Likes on 15 Posts
Rubber Banned,

I am not attacking Dick. It is just the way I have observed him working in the 35 years I have been aware of him. I offer no judgement on weather that makes him a good person or otherwise.

Dick has done some wonderful things for many people including me, and many people including me are grateful for the things we have been given through the generosity of Mr Richard Smith.

He has, in my humble opinion, based on observation, managed to shoot himself in the foot with statements in the style of that I have (loosely, very loosely) quoted above.

If he is serious about garnering an "Aviation" vote then these historical facts and (mis?-)perceptions will need to be dealt with, and avoided in to the future.

Such is politics.

A single-man "party" attracts single-man issues and single-man press coverage, with single-man media coverage of single-man grievances. We have seen no end of this crap from the media over the last 10 years or so.

All the best to RHS, I assure you my admiration for the man outweighs my frustrations.

...and btw I am not sure where the other fat goose comes into it