PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aurigny Air Services
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2016, 08:41
matt56410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kcockayne, you haven't just touched a nerve with me, it's quite evident throughout PPRune that you touch people's nerves with unjustified, derogatory comments, I seem to remember you spouting off in other threads and intentionally derailing them for your own agendas!
Anyway, this forum is built for airing opionons I admit that, but I certainly do not come on here to make "personal attacks".

I was mearly stating what you post on here about Aurigny is darn right rude and out of context, I personally think airing your opionons without backing them up with facts is probably a little bit pointless....again that is my opinion.

Admittedly the Dornier operation hasn't been up to the scratch but if you were open eyed about things then you would've realised Aurigny have been operating the Dornier on regular services with the Trislander accompanying it too!
I do believe they haven't been operating the Dornier the last few days because of scheduled maintence.....?

Aurigny's schedule changes on a regular basis so I wouldn't bother stating your so called facts on FR24 data, again you're trying to base your attacks on Aurigny from a dodgy source.

We all know the media blow everything out of context and of course that is what they're paid to do, so yet again, just think about what you're going to write before blasting off!

In regards to "Bailing out Aurigny" with taxpayers money, I'm afraid in my opinion this is the only viable way to operate "lifeline" service/s to and from the islands.
Everyone knows that the Gatwick route is a massive asset to the island and the SoG definitely made the right choice in safeguarding the route in the purchase of Aurigny all those years ago.

I can't speak for the majority of Guernsey Tax payers as that would be completely unjust but as it stands, I am more than happy to "subsidise" an asset such as Aurigny to offer lifeline services to and from our islands and long may it continue.

I'm sorry I've clearly been ill-informed about the "bumblebee". I haven't actually been to Alderney in a number of years! (20 or so years!)