PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2016, 21:06
a28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to apply

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with this? I get into the NATS website and click on the section where it says "how to apply" and click on APPLY NOW.

Then I put my email + password and it sends me to another page where it says "NATS careers:Vacancies systems" (search openings, event invitations, etc..). I filled out my profile with my personal details.

Is there anything else I have to do?

I´m asking this because it says:

"When you click apply, you’ll be asked to register and then complete an online application form. This may take up to an hour, so make sure you’re able to work undisturbed. Our recruitment administration team will communicate with you by email, so please make sure you check your inbox and any junk or spam folders.
If you meet our minimum requirements, we’ll invite you to take an online test. Make sure that you’re in an undisturbed environment and can complete the assessment in full."

I maded this a couple of months ago, does it take too long to get the invitation?

It will be a little bit weird not to be elegible because I did pass Stage 1 (online test) a couple of years ago but couldn´t attend to Stage 2.

So, am I missing something?

Thank you