PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Weaver - Beware
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2016, 17:11
MKA742

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are right. I'm not claiming to be any of the things you said (I don't think that hihgly of myself). And yes I did it to get the experience.
I can assure you that with each of the flights it was too late for me to prevent the loss of money for the client. I suspect 'he' made sure of that. I will spare the details for my blog.

And yes maybe I should have spoken out sooner. But all the information was already out there so you can hardly blame me for the clients not picking that up in time (I warned them but then it was too late already).
It seems he is still getting jobs in. Are those my fault too?

As per legality, I will also get into that on my blog. Maybe I did take some chances and operated in a grey zone but I don't think I did anything explicitly illegal. Otherwise I would keep my mouth shut (like some others? where are the other detailed reports?). But again I won't go in detail here.

Please hold your judgement until I finish writing. I'm not doing this for personal gain. In fact, this will probably cost me more than do good for me. And again, I'm not being altruistic. This discussion is not news.

I'll try to get to writing today but I just got home from being away for a month.