PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unruly passenger dumped in Darwin
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2003, 18:04
Pinky the pilot
Man Bilong Balus long PNG

Location: Looking forward to returning to Japan soon but in the meantime continuing the never ending search for a bad bottle of Red!
Received 109 Likes on 62 Posts
Well; an interesting mix of opinions.(as usual) Sorry pillock but it seems that you're on your own.
No offence intended but I feel that you're looking for something that simply is'nt there in your posting as to 'why he dunnit'
May I draw another example....
In my town of residence in rural SA there is a young lad regarded as a bit of a 'tearaway'; shaven head, baseball cap on backwards etc who drives a loud, lowered P plated Commodore with the usual 'doof doof' music (sic) played at somewhere near full volume. Car is complete with rear window sticker
' Instant ****hole; just add beer'
Sadly in this case it's an example of truth in labelling!
With only just a few beers under his belt he becomes one of the most obnoxious, annoying cretins imaginable. He has not been disempowered by any instrument of authority. He simply lacks any form of self dicipline or control. It is sincerely hoped by most who know of him that he grows up and straightens himself out before he wraps himself and his car around a tree or power pole.
However, that is entirely up to him!

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.