PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Automation dependency stripped of political correctness.
Old 19th Jan 2016, 09:44
Uplinker

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts
Tourist; your posts are starting to verge on trolling. I don't know what your motivation for this is, but you have called me ignorant - twice - and you have started using thinly disguised swear words in your posts.

I don't know why you are doing this or why you have such a hard-on for me? My posts reflect my personal technical and practical experience, and knowledge. I was an electronics engineer for 16 years. I fault-found analogue and digital systems and circuits using oscilloscopes, data loggers, noise measuring equipment, multimeters and other test equipment. I repaired circuits down to component level using soldering irons etc. I designed and built electronic circuits and systems. My colleagues and I set up microwave links and other radio transmission systems. I also worked solo in France and Italy operating mobile satellite uplink transmitter trucks - (hence my forum name).

I then re-trained as a pilot and am in my 15th year of flying commercial passenger aircraft. I have daily practical experience of using automated flying systems and manual flying in busy airspace.

This does not mean that I know it all - far from it. However, I have some relevant experience, so am hardly "ignorant" in this area.

Kind regards, Uplinker

PS: 'TT' means total time, not time on type. I have flown a total of 10 types and several variants, including piston, turbo-prop and jet; old and new.

Last edited by Uplinker; 19th Jan 2016 at 10:36.