PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IndiGo cadet pilot scheme
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2016, 04:26
Ace_McCloud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by prashant_ch1
Hi Cyril,

I wanted to know the latest condition of NFTI, Gondia as the reviews posted in the year 2012 are very bad. Is the current condition also bad or it is good now.

Also is it safe to pursue indigo cadet program as I am an engg and MBA graduate with 3.5 years for work exp in good MNC but due to my interest i want to pursue this training. so would it be a good and sound decision for me to leave the job and pursue this training. Is it certain that Indigo will hire me?
Quite a bit has changed since those reviews from 2012. The NFTI fleet stands at 14 aircraft now. Downtime per aircraft has gone down as well. As far as the flying infrastructure goes, things have improved quite a bit.

The cadet-to-airplane ratio however isn't great at the moment. The last couple of indigo batches have been massive in size, so be prepared for some delays if you do choose to join.

Nothing is a certainty. Indigo will give you a letter of intent if you get through their cadet pilot recruitment process. However, I'm yet to come across an Indigo cadet who hasn't been inducted.

Whether you want this enough to quit your job and change careers is a personal decision. Think long and hard about it and then decide.