PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR.......WHY SO FAST!! (Seemingly)
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2003, 11:27
JW411

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Captain Numpty:

I have just seen your last posting and I cannot let it pass without comment. Your opening post on this thread was as sh*t-stirring as it is possible to get. Anyone with even half a brain should realise that if a lot of sh*t is thrown around then some of it will surely land back on his or her own head.

Even a brand new professional pilot with just a modicum of experience would realise that spacing and speed control on the approach in controlled airspace is the responsibility of ATC and not left to the whim of individual pilots. To imagine that Ryanair or any other airline could go around breaking speed limits without the knowledge and approval of ATC is frankly laughable.

For anyone with a 777 rating not to know this is inconceivable. If you really have got a 777 rating and don't know about such fundamentals then you are a danger to yourself and everyone else around you.

Frankly, I have come to the conclusion that you are a sciolist.

Incidentally, you still haven't told us why you were flying Ryanair and what it was that they did to rattle your cage in the first place.

If I were you I would bury Captain Numpty and get yourself a new callsign for nobody is going to take Captain Numpty seriously ever again. Next time, don't comment upon matters of which you have little knowledge.