PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Interview (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2003, 08:00
pilotswife76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys must be really desperate. Please read a bit more about GF here in the ME forum. GF.....don't go there.
We left GF about 2 weeks ago after working for them for 3 years.
Routes are dreadfull, politics ( who you know not what you know) is terrible but most of all, 80 % of management are liars.
For those who had to move to AUH the VPO Hameed Ali stated during a meeting in front of approx 50 pilots and/or their wifes: " Your lifestyle won't be changed!!!!" Well I do not know how he sees it but moving from a 4 bedroom private villa with private garden and swimingpool,to a 2 bedroom appartment to me is a change of lifestyle. but as long as it doesn't effect them.....as long as they can fill their pockets.....
Still feel upset about the way the VPO and his clan have been dealing with their colleagues, and this is the least to say...

Some figures: more than 50 percent of new hires leaves within the first year.

Hopefully Mr. Hill will get a chance to change this extemely disturbing "management". (read mob)
I must add that there are very nice and decent managers, but they are overpowered by the bad ones.

To our dear friends/ex-colleagues out there: Jan is now employed by a dutch airline, he is very happy.
They are expanding, interesting routes (e.g. Dutch antilles) with decent stopovers ( 2 to 3 days) etc. etc.
They are looking for 767 rated cpts, do not know about fo's. Ofcourse you must be entiteled to live and work in the EC.
If you are interested, mail me at [email protected] this address still works.

Best of luck to all of you. Please remember: you cannot trust Gulf Air, you will have rights in the ME, but GF won't allow you to "use" them. They will only (ab)use you!!!

Brgrds, Tanya