PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airily - Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2016, 06:27
Beer Baron

Received 158 Likes on 51 Posts
Are you telling me that the majority of people that travel for business get a cab, limo or valet? I don't think so Tim.
No I'm not. I don't know who Tim is but what I was saying was that "the premium corporate traveller that this operation is targeting" would use those modes of transport. This is a service pitched to a high end customer, not just "people that travel for business".

I don't know anybody who targets arriving at an airport to check in 20 minutes before a flight.
Airly has a 15 minute check-in time, so at best the time saving is 5 minutes. Not the 65 that you alluded to previously. The need to get there early would be much greater with Airly than with VA or QF as there won't be another flight 15/30 minutes later. More like 3 hours later.

Give me figures, what percentage?
I don't know what you are asking there precisely. But, as I said above, this is pitched at the type of customer who would regularly travel business class. All business class fares are fully flexible (I believe), so of this customer segment I guess the answer is; 100%.