PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US military free accomodation
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2016, 19:06
NutLoose

Received 2,939 Likes on 1,252 Posts
There was a girl in the mid 70's at Odiham who used to do the rounds in the blocks, indeed if memory serves me correctly it was later found she was under age at 15 plus and a court case ensued, so much so the RAF had to provide a minibus to take all the lads to court.
I don't think anything came of it though and everyone was cleared as she was in the NAFF 1 unaccompanied ( min age 16 ) and picked up guys in the Disco ( min age 18 ) therefore everyone involved believed she was 18.
She was a raving nympho, I seem to remember it all came out because her parents had split and each thought she was at the others house, there was some trouble and the police asked her whereabouts, after her parents found out she was with neither she told the police she was in a block at Odiham on the night in question.
The guy involved nearly had heart failure when he was summoned to the guardroom to meet the plods with the girl now resplendent in school uniform, believe me she looked about 20 when I saw her in the discos and no I didn't before you ask.

Last edited by NutLoose; 13th Jan 2016 at 19:17.