PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair & Positioning Pilots
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2016, 19:20
T250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T250, it would not hurt to do a bit more research before posting blatant inaccurate accusations and threats.
I am stating the facts which any FR employee with a UK airport issued airside pass should be aware of, and regardless if they are aware or not, is bound by. Is this inaccurate? It is as simple as grabbing your own airside ID, turning it over onto the reverse side, and the first line on the back states very clearly 'This card is for identification only and does not confer right of access'

Who cares about that? Whoever is responsible for the aircrew security channels can deal with it, if he really thinks he is overwhelmed by people using that lane. I couldn't care less. Aircrew have my trust, whether they are on duty or not. We should stop making each others life difficult. If Ryanair crew can pax for free in uniform, good on them, they seem to have it hard enough in general.
Let's all abide by the same rules then or let's have no rules at all!

I'm sure that ATC staff, managers and security staff overall have more trust than most other airside workers, however I doubt they disregard the DfT regulations as much as this FR commuters issue does.

It isn't the fact that we are making 'life difficult' is is merely all conforming to the same rules as each other, else like I said earlier, let's dispose of all the rules altogether!

What makes FR aircrew so special that they are the only airside workers and the only UK airline that disregards the rules?