PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair & Positioning Pilots
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2016, 09:11
111boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Capt Playstation said....

" It DOES work, so, instead of coming on here stirring up something that works pretty well for the hordes of pilots commuting, usually because they cannot get a home base &/or are unwilling to relocate to the base given . . . . . can't you just put a sock in it & leave well alone

I have reason to question your motives here, and doubt they could be in any way intended to be for the benefit of those involved (which I would hazard a guess you aren't, & if you are , did you never hear the Anglo Saxon saying "don't s**t in your own nest" ) "

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID

Lets not question HIS motives, ( wanna be ryanair management )... like the tax situation, money bags, contracts, we question because it is so very questionable

Like almost everything else in Ryanair, it's questionable, their approach is something like ..... " lets see what we can get away with "

Their approach to the new EASA FTL's .... lets ignore them/ lets see what we can get away with, it's pretty clear that this is NOT legal.

They will call you on days off, before and after your standby, they will let you position when it would NOT satisfy legal requirements.

Ryanair say " always getting better " what they mean is " mostly getting away with it " I for one can't wait for the inevitable, when they get caught .