PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should we have an RAF?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2016, 14:13
Melchett01

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I particularly enjoyed the comment, presumably by an analyst or Syria watcher who noted that Madaba actually had months of food delivered in October but it was being stockpiled and kept from the population by the various factions seeking to increase their control.

I hope Mr Blair feels uncomfortable when he reads the comments section and sees how quickly most sensible people have seen through his non-existent analysis and feeble attempt at guilting people into action on the basis of flawed opinion, not even fact.

There are however, a number of seemingly genuine questions amongst the comments about why exactly we need to retain an Air Force in these tough times. Questions that I can live with for the most part as it shows the RAF needs to better articulate its raison detre. A job for Media & Comms me thinks rather than the usual self-congratulatory guff that appears in the RAF News or coverage of various parades, sporting occasions and Ski Champs (incidentally, has anybody from the Ops side of the RAF ever managed to get time to go on those?!)

Last edited by Melchett01; 10th Jan 2016 at 15:41.