PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - my book
Thread: my book
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2003, 22:47
Dr-Evil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strafer - very good question. I'm not hi-jacking this thread - that would be unfair to Clive Hughes who has a well earned reputation for his book amongst Wannabees (see above).

Your question regarding the other publication which I bought did get me thinking though. Is there anyone out there who's actually succesfully got to an interview situation using the 'system' outlined in the other publication ?? And if there is, did they actually get the 'guaranteed' extra £12k per year through the 'Racing School' which was so recommended (7 months x £20 a pop). Or, did everyone else get hacked off with the multitude of Self Help - "you can be rich - believe in yourself" course adverts which followed ?

I had no idea buying a manual on gaining my professional licence would expose me to so many weird and wonderful ways of escaping 'wage slavery' - including Horse Racing Betting systems and Contrarian Stock Trading techniques. Each new device was very well placed to extract a little more cash from you each month.

As I say, feel free to PM me if your flying 757's and rolling in cash due to the 'opportunites' you bought in to when you signed up for 02FO.

Back to the very first point - Clive Hughes' publication has real life testimonials on the reailites of achieving a professional qualification. I don't think he's in to cross selling professional gambling tips to people who already have enough opportunites to lose what little cash they may have.

Out of respect to Clive who started this thread with the best of intentions - I suggest any replies regarding 02FO be started on a different thread.