PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2016, 02:04
Jet2_738

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GLAinsider
I just meant that from PR point of view that the public might be starting to associate problems on flights with LS because of all the publicity.
I totally understand, and in fact if you type in 'abusive airline passengers' into a news search engine, the page is littered in the words 'Jet2'.

However, by taking a quick read of some of the articles, you'll find the constant pushing of the following words, “With our ‘Onboard Together’ initiative...". Typical PR, but at least someone is getting off their behinds and doing something about it. In fact, if you take a read of the public comments on these pages, you'll find them overwhelmingly positive.

That said, the amount of times that I've come across posts like this;
If you really want to stop this behaviour quickly, all airline operators should get together and insist that they are banned for life from ALL airlines.
Now I remember reading that banning them from ALL airlines for life would infringe on their Human Right of free movement. However, is it not about time that at least the big three UK holiday companies, (TOM, TCX, LS) got together to try and stamp out an industry-wide problem?