PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blood tests before your medical
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2016, 21:11
a747jb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Big issue here is Respect

This is getting to be too much. I try to keep my opinions off this forum and only state facts, but the following fact is that the statement below which is drawn word for word from an unofficial update is what really pisses me off:

"Failure to complete the steps may result in a cancellation of the appointment, a financial penalty and your removal from roster."

Why is it every email we get comes with threat? This is pure disrespect! They have now stumped so low as to threaten financial penalties! Really? This should infuriate everyone!

If you are thinking about joining, please have a good think about what type of outfit EK is. They haven't even issued us an official notification or given us an official date as to when this policy is to take effect and they are already issuing strong threats. If we produce an email with any sort of the same tone to our management, we would be immediately called to the office.

Rant over, but I for one will be writing to protest the loss of yet another day off and sending a side note explaining in the most professional way I can that threatening us is only going to make more people walk out the door. I would suggest maybe all of us send our new DSVP a memo stating such and start asking for a little respect. Who knows, he might actually surprise us, although chances are slim.