PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAN
Thread: LAN
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2016, 19:36
metandes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LAN Peru Calling Foreign Pilots

Here is information I have.

Every LAN is a diferent company and have diferent request for pilots.

Lanperu is calling foreign Primeros Oficiales (copilotos). I don't know if they need to be from Pacto Andino country, don't thing so. I applied and waiting for answer in the next part for interview. I have friends working for Lanperu and this they tell me:

30-40 copilots for 2016 because of growing and pilots quiting. No captains, sindicate is stopping captains coming directly.
You need OACI comercial license, instrument and multiengine, american visa and english OACI 4. No minimum hours he say. But he say if you have less than 1000hrs you make half salary, so very low money. Then more than 3000hrs you make very good salary.
A lot of flying, days off are minimum, that is why pilots leave. He say it is a good airline to get A320 hours and than leave to Qatar or Etihad or China.

The interview, ATP questions, sicological, and talk to RRHH and one pilot then simulator instrument flying. Everybody say that the Sicologo is hardest don't now why.

To postulate you need to send information in there website. LAN.com - Country Selector and check "trabajos". Then you can email lanperu recruit:
[email protected]
[email protected] with CV.

Hope it is some help.

Last edited by metandes; 7th Jan 2016 at 13:05.