PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DUBLIN - 2
Thread: DUBLIN - 2
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2016, 11:32
SecondDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mik3bravo
Regarding above few posts. Typical Iaissez-faire mentality.

Look it's this bloody simple for those who fail to compute! Get the steps to aircraft on stand on time. What part of that can you lot not grasp? For the record we were No.2 in the sequence.

I said it before and I'll say it again, ground handing from SP is bad at Dublin.

It's not a moan btw it's fact. Now play the ball not man if you can grasp that concept. As I said, laissez-faire so called 'service'. Pathetic is the word I would use. Speak to the City and BA sky jocks and you'll get far more colourful description.
It is a moan because you are complaining and that is what a moan is. Using a different language to describe other people's take on the same situation doesn't mean it is us who 'don't compute'. Perhaps the fact that you still think the simple 'get the steps to the aircraft on time' is a clear indication of whether the handler has hit their overall standard of service, means that you lack the depth of vision to understand what the rest of us have said, there is more to it than that. I also repeat that the fact that pilots are grumping doesn't neccessarily mean anything to the airline management in the grand cost benefit analysis that they work to. I also repeat that if the handler isn't up to scratch then the airline will only do something when the costs start to outweigh the benefits. This is an industry wide situation for any airline that doesn't self handle so why you think DUB is the epicentre seems to make clear that you are just expecting legacy service from lower cost providers. It is not laissez-faire attitude to service, more like a realistic expectation of the recent ultra-capitalistic approach to service in the aviation industry since the advent of low cost operators.