PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DUBLIN - 2
Thread: DUBLIN - 2
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2016, 09:42
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by benjyyy
You sure this had nothing to do with the tricky weather conditions? I know there was a similar problem at BFS a few days ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35195651#sa-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa
No this is the normal performance levels from Swiss. I use Dublin regularly each week, they are consistently under performing in having steps at the RMP and waiting whilst a/c marshalled onto stand. The wx of late has nothing to do with it, they're constantly late with steps on BA and City flights. Rarely will they rock up with forward and aft steps either. It's predominately one set of steps and 9 times out of 10 a good few minutes late showing up with steps (tends to be 10 minutes but worst was 17 minutes - P1 was doing his nut and being very apologetic to pax).

It just is not good enough and eats into people's valuable schedules. Pax just want to disembark fast without fuss and these ridiculous delays are unacceptable. I travel extensively but can tell you hands down Dublin airport are artrocious with this compared to other airports.