PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Piper Lance
Thread: Piper Lance
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2016, 02:13
piperlance50D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know this is a late response to the original question , but I thought I would give my opinion because I enjoyed my PA 32 Piper Lance for 21 years. It is a high performance, complex plane with a turbocharger. As far as loading is concerned the Lance flies with 6 passengers and has plenty of room. Check your weight and balance of course. Since it holds 94 gallons in fuel you have great range, my flying area is only Florida so I always land with plenty of fuel in reserve. With a front and rear luggage compartment there is plenty of space for what ever you want to carry.

The flying characteristics are predictable and consistent. I use very little pressure on take off and landings because I keep the plane in trim (most of the time). Some say that the T tail is difficult to work with on landing but I have never experienced unusual problems in any phase of flight.

I could go on, but I am suffering from separation anxiety because I sold my Lance Two month ago. I have tried other planes but nothing is as good as my Lance so I am now in the market for another Lance.