PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 30th Dec 2015, 16:58
psychomantic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lolo75020
Yeah you are right. My flight hours last 3 months were around 50. Although I had many short flights.... so no more days off finally and almost same duty time expecting the aircraft at crew room.

Even more stupid : for my insane january roster they even managed to book more flight hours during the 15 days off annual leave: 60h in 9 working days. Unbelievable. Everyday 3 or 4 legs with sometimes 13h15 duty time ! Example ist-fco then ist-otp the same day starting at 4am !

And now they assign to pilots the "Brand awareness" training. Ahahahaha the big joke ! They explain us how to behave and say good things about our company ! There is a test at the end !
Arrf I failed it !

They probably don't understand that unhappy people will not say good thing about company. They probably believe that with a mandatory training unhappy personnel will probably do their best to give a good reputation to their company?

Looking forward to leaving....
good luck for the new ones
That really sucks. Long duty times, 4 sectors, not pretty. I'm happy that I left the 320. Although 330 we make more hours, but better roster.

Good luck my friend