PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Walking against a wall
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2015, 16:33
dboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Walking against a wall

Like the title it says: the last 4.5 years i am always walking against a wall. I applied the last 4.5 years to find a new job. Not 1 positive outcome!!! Always the same crap: not having the typerating, not having the experience on aircraft above 20 Tons, not being able to speak the same language. I flew in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, N-America, having 3400 h on small biz jet but it is all sooooo useless. No one shows any interests. Experience is not leading to anything in this industry. Who wants to hire a 41 year old guy with experience on a small jet. I did since the beginning of my career my verybest, worked hard, always thought positive but i always got the middlefinger in my face of other companies. I feel i am changing as well, getting more and more radical. I am getting disgusted with this industry. In the mean time i feel more empathy for the guys experiencing the same thing, young and old. I love doing my job, but not being appreciated for what you do and can is a frustating thing.