PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Andy Hill interviewed
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2015, 15:12
salad-dodger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do the same old people have to beat their chests on (emotionally) sensitive issues, when they have have never called a cockpit their office or haven't maintained one?
JSF (or should I say Typhoon 93). How ridiculously ironic, coming from you who I suspect by your other posts has never had any professional involvement in the operating, maintaining, supporting, procurement etc of military aircraft.

There are points made or questions asked by wokkamate and Arfur Dent which are perfectly reasonable to raise. I don't think that they have been answered and as for wokkamate's, certainly not by Nutloose's reply, which showed a firm grasp of (some of) the issues identified post accident, but not the causes.

As for O-P's point about not speculating, why? The closed shop that some on this forum would like to see is not healthy. If I can just remind everyone that this accident killed 11 people, some of whom had absolutely no involvement with the airshow.

I will be hounded for this, but I for one think that it's about time the accident pilot was interviewed. I certainly feel that he has many questions to answer. In the same way that anyone else at the heart of such a tragic event would have questions to answer. If I was involved in a hobby or pastime that hazarded the lives of others when it goes wrong, then I would expect to have to face the consequences.

Merry Christmas all.

S-D