PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hooters Airlines Cabin Attire
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2003, 21:24
Hypoxic Harry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strafer,

My oh my, what a mature post. Thanking for adding your worthless 20 cents worth.

Stressfree,

I will not spend any more time on this issue, when you're prepared to enter the real world then we'll discuss it.
This type of attitude will get you no where fast in life pal. You may not like my beliefs, but there is no need to come across "pig headed" and stubborn. "Discuss it when I enter the real world?" I gather you are refering to your world being real and correct. How can you have such a closed mind, in believing that only your beliefs are correct? Please remember and respect that just because others do not agree with everything that you think and say, does not make them any less of a person, and definatley does not mean that they live in some kind of another world that is not real.

I will never be entering your so called "real" world, so no need to discuss this any further. I have stated what my thoughts are on this topic, and I am proud of my thoughts and will stand by them.

And if you trotting on down to the pub for an ale saves myself and other PPRUNERS from reading more posts from you, then I am all for it. Giddy up sunshine, and keep those ale's coming your way!