PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2015, 15:34
FlyingStone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But finish final day close to midnight, go home, sleep 3 hours, get picked up at 4 in the morning to commute home, that was STANDARD day 7. Equally day 4 OFF, get up 4.30 in morning, and arrive base in the afternoon, so 6/4 was 8/2.
I believe no LCC will plan your block, so you start with a late checkin and finish with an early morning one. They are not THAT stupid. So I believe wherever you go, commuting would have to come out of your days OFF, no? Or are you telling us that for example RYR guys with 5/4 can commute on day 1 and 5?

What BS, the base I was at over 10 FO's quit within a period of 3 months, and 3 Captains followed few months later, and this was a base with 15 FO's in total, so the statement nobody quits is BS.
I know that a lot of people quit, what I was trying to say is that (and again, not limited to Wizz Air) many people complain about everything, but never make any step to improve their conditions, be it either through negotiations with management or just voting with their feet.

I have asked you in another thread and will repeat the question here. You no longer work for Wizz Air, but please tell us where you work now (since it's clearly much better than the pink outfit), so we can apply there too.