PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Turas shut down today!
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2003, 17:05
BeePee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ palebird,

Ah, here you are again... You're wrong as usual: Every salary to my knowledge (in accordance with the listing / calculations made by accounts) was paid out. I even paid those three people who went to that union who stirred all that crap but did nothing to help. After over a year one pilot claims he didn't get one month of salary but my bank statement says otherwise. Due to the long time I was unable to track where that money went to.

What wasn't paid was your 500'000 USD claim / law suit for unfair dismissal! Further, the government was supposed to pay the notice period but didn’t in most cases. Without that union incident I could have paid a part of it.

‘Poor management’ and ‘with a fortune in his back pocket’: I’ve commented on that before… ‘If you think the answer lies in the courts well good luck.’ – You simply don’t know what you’re talking about!

@ bugg smasher,

Thanks M8, it’s nice to see that there are some decent people on this forum.

“Better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all” – you couldn’t have put it in better words.

@ Bozzo,

I agree with you to a certain extent regarding the ‘weasel’. I was mistaken when I believed that I could control that guy. He ended up filling is pockets but what goes around, comes around. Now he’s paying a terrible price: Today he’s in a situation where he is in desperate need for friends and has none left.

@ alapt

Thanks M8 (in the name of all 38 attendants), I still have that taste of your wonderful BBQ work in my mouth. See you soon.

It’s truly amazing that the handful of guys who spit poison on me in this forum are about the same that were themselves a ‘contributing factor’ to what went on at Cargo Lion. And they do it anonymously on this forum without giving away their identity to the average reader. For those few who still have a doubt on mine: BeePee = Bertram Pohl. I never claimed that I didn’t make mistakes; neither did I claim that this wasn’t a contributing factor. However none of these contributing factors were the direct cause of what happened.

Who knows once all that legal crap going on at the moment is over and provided me getting hungry again, maybe there could be a Phoenix rising again? But it won’t be soon. So for all those who think they can do it better please do it as right now this industry needs some brilliant minds to come up with new ideas (and companies, jobs, etc.).

Cheers
BeePee

Last edited by BeePee; 11th Jul 2003 at 21:32.