PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logbooks and records of other duties
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2015, 21:43
in freedom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nolimit, thank you for the kind words.

You are correct. EK is in for some closer scrutiny and I just wanted to make sure it doesn't land on the individual pilots. It wouldn't be above EK to punish the victims.

As for the fight, it is far from over. They made my life very complicated and cost me a fortune. I am happy to return that favor.

I recently talked with and met some former colleagues. To be honest I am still shocked by how the life has been drained from each and every one of them on the 777. Formerly joyful guys have turned into tired men with stern faces. Life seems to be better on the 380 though.

To make your lives easier and to help stop the downward spiral in international aviation I will continue to put EK in the corner where they belong. They must be economically mad to cut all these corners. What if there ever was a serious investigation after an incident that then leaked into the press? All the effort they put into building the brand would be gone in an instant.

As for my personal fight I have a feeling that the Jewish Harvard lawyers at my new company may eventually help me to get back what's mine.

Safe travels and happy landings

Last edited by in freedom; 20th Dec 2015 at 22:42. Reason: Spelling