PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2015, 19:53
Skipping Classes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wizz Air is not an airline, its a flying school, and its a ****ty company to work for. Full stop.

For whatever they offer (hours, upgrade etc) does not excuse them for treating their employees with open disrespect and disgrace. The level they are on, probably they don't even realise they are doing something wrong.

Its bad for captains, worse for sfo, worse for fo's, its times worse for the cabin crew. The situation I witnessed are beyond ridiculous to even try to describe. And they are only brave to bully those who are weaker than them (management that is).

Do you want me to elaborate? Just ask, I'll give you very specific examples, an endless list..

The management (especial cabin crew management, but also pilot management) is a big big clueless incompetent joke.

HRs are power-greedy joke, without any previous experience either.

And people inside of the company are either in denial or got too used to the system, or have their own reasons to stay.

People inside of the company just swallow the crap because they are too afraid to move, or unable to move/incapable of moving and they prefer to pretend nothing is wrong. Of course they don't like to hear others telling here the reality.

Everybody who had what it takes to be somewhere else, is somewhere else.

Should I be thankful to a company who always saw me (or any other employee) as a liability?

And why should I not speak? Pilots should know the truth, then maybe nobody will join and then maybe the top management will realise they need to change something.

Because believe me, they don't understand when you are reasonable to them. That's not their "lingo".

And believe me, I know very well what I am talking about.