PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ASIC checks coming to an airport near you
Old 19th Dec 2015, 09:05
Compylot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK so let me spell it out.

We have a bunch of white, entitled, OLD baby boomers who have existed through arguably the greatest period of human advancement in history, both financially and technically, swinging their d!cks around in an esoteric circle jerk on an anonymous internet forum, crying into their 'reds' at having to have a red card bouncing around on their fat guts whenever they enter an airport security zone.

My heart bleeds.

You are exactly the type of middle aged misogynist blokes who huff and puff, rolling their eyes about being briefed in an emergency exit row or being asked to turn your phone to flight mode by young female flight attendants.

The next thing you know you'll all be complaining about going through security and being explosive tested or not being given priority for an emergency exit row...

Anyway, love the stories form 30 years ago, totally relevant to today's operations. It must feel especially good recounting the heroic aspects of talking down to and catching out crew members for their lack of knowledge.

As Peuce said

Once again, Australian pilots are showing how hard they are to please.

On one thread they are complaining about ASIC checks airside and on another thread they are complaining about the lack of security checks for people going airside.

No wonder the Authorities are confused.
Yes indeed.

I think we shall leave these gentlemen to continue their discussion, I'm going to pretend to be cultured by signing off and saying I'm about to partake in a red! (In reality I'm going to snap the top off another cold beer)

Bottoms up