PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2015, 21:43
chesna152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by asdf1234
Don't argue with them Neile1, they will baffle you with garbage and drag you down to their level.

Those of us that pointed out the error in Stobart's strategy in bringing EZY to SEN were roundly booed 3 years ago. EZY stifle competition and demand expensive sweetheart deals to relocate their aircraft to non core airports.

I applaud your decision to watch from the sidelines; that's where I've been for a while.
Guys come on, please, don't start all this 'dragging down' business again. We have been here before and it never ends well. Surely this is a place to have rumours and debate. I fully respect your position, but conversely am allowed to disagree with it, that is what makes this interesting to all of us as a hobby and passion. If we were all from the same view then there would be nothing to talk about!

Yes I am a fan of Southend, you clearly are not, or not their business decisions over the past few years at least. However, let's enjoy and embrace our difference of opinion and if either of us makes a point that the other think is wrong we can feel happy rebuking it without the accusations of 'baffling people with garbage'

Now let's all be friends :-)