PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Dec 2015, 06:51
casablanca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There was a link on here somewhere that had pretty good info on pay etc....maybe someone can remember the site? I am guessing salary and flight pay would be approx $8000 USD per month?
QR has and provides accommodation as it is available.....it is nice especially when starting out as everything is taken care of and worry free. If housing is not available then you are given a hotel or temporary housing until you can find accommodation on your own
The housing is adequate but in most cases the location in Doha is not the most desirable. Everyone has their own priorities.....many families prefer a compound and larger villa, while others sacrifice space to live in a smaller apartment On the beach.
For me the location has a huge impact on your quality of life here, but that's just me.
The upgrade ??? I don't believe they are doing a fast track anymore, but rather following some sort of seniority so probably 4+ years to left seat.
I don't believe the 330 guys are flying much more than 60 hours a month ....subject to change
Don't quote me on any of the above information...I tend to get most of my company info from PPrune anyways..lol!