PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tim Peake : Good Luck Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2015, 12:55
MOSTAFA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Beagle, I could not agree more with your reference to the children orientated coverage albeit, hopefully that spark just might inspire one of the little souls onto greater things. I thought having the astronaut there explaining was a very good idea.

As for putting the records straight I am sure you are 100% right in what, may well have been, had it happened; but it didn’t, I do concur, through no fault of their own. My comments are as a result of LJ’s comments on this thread and the other one going on entitled First Briton in space. With hindsight I should have made that point clear. I certainly did not start the willy waving, Pongo or Crab albeit, now he is in space I should point out to LJ, we pongo’s, as you like to refer to us - now have a willy to wave.

What didn’t happen 30 years ago does not alter the price of fish one single iota, I know I am repeating myself but, personally I don't care which service he comes from; he's a colleague and I remember him as a damn fine Officer. Good luck Tim.