PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC wings Qatar MPL
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2015, 23:58
devvo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Striker...

I would just like to add to EZYDan's post...

Even though I have not started my course yet, from what I have read, heard and been told you would not really have any time for a part-time job if you were to embark upon a CTC MPL or ATPL course. I believe that they are quite intensive, certainly at least for the first 6 months of the course which is ATPL Theory and exams / ground school (although many pilots say that it is not intensive...maybe a matter of opinion). I have also been told from someone who recently started on their course something about there being a clause in the agreement with CTC that you agree that you won't get another job for the main reason that you should be focusing on your work with them. But don't quote me on that.

Also if you're wondering, 3.0% above base rate is actually very good, well in the UK at least, and considering it is not a "concrete" loan, meaning there is no fixed, valued object to guarantee repayments of this magnitude (e.g. a property) it makes it even better. However bear in mind what EZYDan said...it could change depending on your personal circumstances