PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2015, 20:13
booze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really don't understand you guys...anyways, my 2 cents if someone is interested at all:

This is the 4th aviation company i'm with as a pilot. In the first i had the best flying in my life, unfortunately bad management caused the company to go under, then in the next i had the best money so far (might getter better a few years down the line here...), but with a ****ty ops attitude and rostering. Then came the third where i had the best roster, being based at home, but with the most awful management and ops you guys can imagine. No, really...there is no words to describe...

Then i joined the pink outfit and i must say i got everything so far what i was expecting with not giving anything in return from my side what felt as a sacrifice. Quick upgrade - ticked, being based where actually i like to be until i get back to my homebase - another tick, and for last, but not least all holidays approved, roster is unchanged with an okay salary which is at least growing constantly.

For the bitchers an moaners: get a life, noone is holding or held a gun to your heads to work or to have worked here. We all know that there is no perfect company, some are better in one aspect while others are better in another. Want good money? Go to China. Would like to have the perfect roster? Spray crops. Want fun flying? Go, fly a Caravan in the Okawango Delta... We all gotta make trade-offs. If you can't, this profession is not for you, at least not in the 21st century...

Cheers