PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2015, 12:34
SoundLesS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, you do not fly 900 each year, some years yes, but other years its more or less around 800-850, still a lot though. Yes it can be tiring, but doable.

Again as I said, you cannot stay here for long term, except if you are local. 10 years is in fact possible as I have seen many people already passed the 10 year border. If you are living in your home country etc. then you appreciate that more then the hours you fly.

Unpaid leave has not been implemented since the last round in, I believe 2010-11? So that is bs...

Problems with sickness is one thing which should be in Cons, especially if you are on Confair, but now that is changed so that you have 5 days paid per year. And in all fairness, how many sickdays do you guys have per year? max 2 is the average...which means that the salary cut is not that noticeable, and most of the bases are on local contracts, except Romania, so sick leave is paid.

The duty managers are not the best yes, but this is already mentioned in the cons and in all fairness, some of the stories which are being mentioned in the threads above, they say more about the CPT than the duty managers.

CPT pay is not BS, since those figures are NET and equals to 8000 - 11.000 euroes GROSS, and with living costs in eastern europe, its not 2 bad afterall. Pension has never been paid in Wizz so...you need to save that yourself.