PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will the real EZ999 please step forward ?
Old 10th Dec 2015, 23:08
megan

Received 398 Likes on 210 Posts
I would point out that nobody has contacted me
The explanation for that is simple Steve, no one had you has a point of contact in their approaches to the museum. I obtained a contact number (mobile phone) from the museums web site which directed me to a woman by the name of Nicole who was rather high up in the museum hierarchy. As Danny has expounded in his last email, numerous approaches have been made to the museum, and seemingly remain unanswered, which suggests a problem at the museums end.

PS: I know you do good work Steve in the restoration arena, that is appreciated by all who have an interest in such, and appreciate you might be a busy man. A simple reply to Stanwell's post
I'm sure, be appreciated by the many who have contributed to, or just followed, this discussion if you could let us know where the conclusions arrived at are flawed
was all that was being asked of you, rather than a "get in touch with me if you want to know anything". No one has been "downright rude and insulting" and I'm sorry if you have taken anything that way. We do get a lot of posers here it has to be said though.

Time to lay this to rest
Amen